WRC Careers || | | |
|view all jobs|
|Location||Job Title||Date Posted|
|Woodbridge, VA||Pastor of Worship and Outreach||03/14/2008|
|Responsibilities:||The Pastor of Worship & Outreach shall ensure that worship opportunities at Calvary are God honoring, creative, culturally relevant, and of high quality. The goal of these worship opportunities is to see Calvary and the community come to know, love, and trust God more. The Pastor of Worship will work to identify, develop, and deploy an increasing number of artistically gifted people into the worship area of the church and seek to clearly and consistently emphasize and reinforce the worship theme of the services.
The Pastor of Worship & Outreach shall also ensure that highly effective and culturally relevant outreach opportunities are made available to Calvary and the community. At a minimum, these outreach opportunities shall consist of the organization of church-wide outreach events that result in people coming to a saving faith in Jesus Christ, spiritual development, and/or church growth. In addition, the Pastor of Worship & Outreach shall equip ministry leaders with outreach tools and techniques, assist them with organizing outreach events within their ministries, and keep track of their progress.
This position requires a confident leader, humble team player, dedicated worship leader, and passionate evangelist who can take primary responsibility for organizing and overseeing all church worship and outreach ministries.|
|Qualifications:||1. Meets biblical standards listed in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9 for Pastor/Elder.
2. A close personal walk with the Lord and a demonstrated commitment to ministry and service.
3. An exemplary spiritual and ethical lifestyle.
4. A teachable and cooperative spirit.
5. A burden for sharing the gospel and a proven track record of personal evangelism.
6. A college degree (or equivalent experience) in Christian ministry or biblical studies. Possess a history of working with and growing (spiritually and numerically) worship and outreach ministries within a local church context. The ideal candidate will also be able to play at least one musical instrument with a degree of competence.
7. A desire and ability to lead, motivate and encourage people in worship, worship arts, and outreach (evangelism, discipleship and assimilation) ministries.
8. A willingness to support the church constitution, agree with its doctrinal statement, and upon his call to this position, become a member of this church.|
|Farmington, NM||Worship Minister||01/07/2008|
|Responsibilities:||First UMC of Farmington is taking resumes for a new staff position, Worship Minister. This person will lead the teams that lead worship in our contemporary forms of worship:
9:30 Worship (All contemporary, mostly baby-boomer)
4th Service will begin late Spring we think, likely on Saturday night and targeting emerging church generations
Other responsibilities may include voice and instrument training, youth choir, youth band, administrative duties associated with all the above, other Staff duties as appropriate.
This position can be ¾ time or full time. Salary will be commensurate with experience and education. Must have a heart for God and his kingdom ministry. Must demonstrate excellent worship leading skills with voice and instrument. Must be able to build and lead contemporary worship bands. Must be familiar with cutting edge music.
Please send resume and contact information to email@example.com
Dr. W. Craig Curry, Senior Minister, First United Methodist Church, 808 N. Monterey Ave., Farmington, NM 87401
|Qualifications:||B.A. degree, 2 years experience leading contemporary worship, proven effectiveness in leading worship teams and systems|
|Indiana, PA||Director of Modern Music and Worship||10/15/2007|
|Responsibilities:||Position Available: Director of Modern Music and Worship. This full-time position will be responsible for developing and administering modern music ministry at multiple sites. We are a growing, visionary United Methodist church in a college community in western Pennsylvania (www.indianagrace.org). A potential candidate must be a professing Christian with church experience and educational credentials. |
|Qualifications:||Either appropriate degree or large church experience|